So..I work with a gentleman who is very cool, and very gay. He's also a World of Warcraft playing nerd.
So, we were standing around the water cooler (drinking fountain) one day, and he brings up one of the newest features in the latest Expansion Pack of World of Warcraft.
"So, did I tell you about the Bear Mount?"
I quickly replied "no, is that a new gay bar?"
He looked at me blankly for a moment, finally got it, and proceeded to almost asphyxiate from laughing too hard.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Rawr! (alternately: Funny things you say to gay men.)
Posted by
Porthos
at
11:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
One of the best moments at work!
As my 'brotha in da' hood' would say (and no, that's not a vague reference to a phallic symbol) "I popped yo' cherry" or something of the sort.
Post a Comment