I've been hella grumpy lately. I'm not entirely sure why.
I ponder it long, I ponder it hard. Which, when I stop to think about it, is an exercise in futility (much like trying to see a redeeming quality in reality tv,) due to the fact that I'm bipolar and really don't need or have a reason to be in ultra-crappy moods. Or, at least the reason is happening and a synapse-to-synapse level in my brain. Or something.
Like many people, however, I do not like these moods. It affects my job performance, and my importantly my relationship with my wife and kids. Since I don't see my kids very often, it always drives me to extreme guilt when the time they do have to share with me is marred by me being cranky, sullen, and quick to anger.
Long story short? Mental illness sucks.
On a happier note, here's a song!
(Lacuna Coil - Swamped)
Thursday, July 17, 2008
If you're happy and you know it punch the wall...
Posted by
Porthos
at
2:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That song wasn't happy. It made bunnies cry.
But we have had a lot of stupid people lately, and that has made work hard.
Post a Comment