Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Ramblin' thoughts

So, I don't really have a dang thing to blog about and there's like 1.72 people that read this anyway so why does it matter? Because I'm bored, I guess.

We went bowling tonight, and I actually did fairly well. By fairly well of course I mean I didn't break my foot by dropping the ball on it, and I didn't fall down and slide down the lane trying to throw the ball.

I got a 149 the first game and a 133 the second. Not great, but considering my average is 120 it means I'm either improving or got lucky, and I'll gladly take either option.

I'm thinking of joining a league this fall. I need to do something to get me out of the house and into a social situation every once in a while, ESPECIALLY now that I'm working from home and I can almost get away without showering for a week (if I wanted, fortunately I'm a bit too much of a germophobe to let myself go without taking one every day, even if the farthest I'm going that day is from the computer to the bathroom to take said shower.)

It would be nice to have something to look forward to once a week like that, and who knows? I may even get some friends out of it. I've made some friends at work, but I could probably use to expand my social circle a bit instead of being a hermit crab. Or possibly a crabby hermit.

1 comments:

Ian said...

Nothing wrong with being a crabby hermit!